Rockdale Temple – Communications Intern
- Create graphics, content, and other marketing material for publication and social media
- Assist staff and 200th Events committee with publicity and communications for events
- Update the Community Calendar with Rockdale Temple and 200th events
- Interview congregants, former members, and past rabbis & rabbinic interns for print and video content related to 200th anniversary
- Work with archival material to build physical and digital exhibits for 200th anniversary
- Produce and edit video content provided by rabbis and leadership
- Help coordinate special events ( Rock the Block, shabbatCTY, Rockdale PRIDE)
- Other duties as assigned
- Jewish Studies
- We are flexible!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong writing skills
- comfortable learning new technology (synagogue database/CRM)
- Website updating
- Social Media
- Video editing (optional)
- Excited to help Rockdale celebrate our 200th anniversary!
About Rockdale Temple
Rockdale Temple (K.K. Bene Israel) was founded in 1824 (the oldest Jewish congregation West of the Alleghenies). We are a Reform congregation of 375 families approaching our 200th year (2023-24)! Our congregation is warm and welcoming, and we take pride in being an inclusive congregation. We offer prayer & celebration, engagement opportunities, and programming for all ages, from infants to senior adults and everyone in between.